The Curious Cows Conference Room is available to hire for gatherings of groups, associations, boards, businesses, schools, training organisations, clubs, charities, societies, leagues, guilds, circles, unions, consortia, cooperatives, partnerships, syndicates...
If your collective noun is missing from this list, forgive us, but please consider yourselves welcome. Call it a conference, a meeting, a seminar, a training session, a networking event, an award ceremony, a lecture, a social event, a retreat, a brainstorming session; we're not pedantic. Please talk to us.
Hiring the Curious Cows Conference Room includes the following benefits:
- Room arrangement to your specification (see capacity page for suggested layouts)
- Inspirational, green, out-of-town location
- Ample, free, onsite parking
- Access to the Clubhouse with its large capacity and café & bar
- Fitted magnetic glass white board
- Flip charts & pens
- HDMI hook up to HD projector
- Wireless microphone
- Hi-Fi sound
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tea/coffee making facilities
The rates shown on this page are for the room only, including the benefits listed.
If you would like a quote with additional services, such as
- catering (coffee breaks, lunch, dinner),
- use of tennis and gym facilities,
- coach or trainer-led tennis and gym activities,
- pre-meeting "warm-ups" and motivational exercises,
- delegate registration (including online booking, badging and registration desk staffing),